Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Bad Manners x 3

Just for a change, here's a nice bit of British Ska courtesy of Buster Bloodvessel and crew - I say a change, although there is a lot of Hammond to be found here too - so everyone's happy!

The LP 'Gosh It's..' I stole from my brother and took to a Christmas school disco (I use the term loosely as we had a record player in the classroom which barely qualifies) and being mindful of thieves (being one myself), I elected to put my name on the record which was my eventual downfall. I have fond memories of us dancing to 'Can Can', well worth a black eye.

If you haven't heard of Bad Manners then you should get these!

More related stuff including live recordings available on mondo-de-muebles.blogspot.com




Bad Manners - Bad Manners (1980) 68Mb




Bad Manners - Loonee Toons (1980) 69Mb




Bad Manners - Gosh It's (1981) 80Mb - includes free poster!

Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

2 comments:

  1. Do not laugh at others – You can laugh with them when they do something foolish but it is unkind to laugh if they are unable to see the funny side themselves.

    ReplyDelete