Monday, 21 December 2015

Various - Christmas Rap



Time for another re-up, and the question is whether to keep the original post in place, or bring it out and dust it off? Sod it, I'll give it top billing; even though the record title can easily be shortened to C.Rap and remain accurate. They seem to love it on Amazon though, and it's fetching 40 bucks on eBay. Crivens!

People are forever asking me, 'have you got any Christmas-related rap music?' and I usually say 'no' and try to change the subject. Otherwise I might let slip that I own this record, which aside from the excellent Run DMC's 'Christmas in Hollis' is full of some pretty terrible stuff - but perfect for this blog at this time of year.



Some sample lyrics -

Break out the egg nog
Don't forget to feed the dog
Here's a big turkey
Don't eat that hog


Uploaded
Zippyshare

73Mb Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment