Monday, 27 June 2011

Disco Tex and his Sex Omlettes



Just time to add these before dinner, a reup of DT's 'Review' as I've been alerted to its absence from this blog - I can't remember if I posted this and it disappeared, or just dreamt that I posted it. I certainly ripped it though, and here it is along with 'Manhattan Millionare' which ironically features a picture of a 'man, no hat on'. Oh never mind.



It seems I cannot glance at this LP cover without perceiving a small monkey sitting on his shoulder - but on a diet of sex omlettes you may feel the same.

Review 70Mb
hotfile
oron
Manhattan Millionaire 57Mb
hotfile
oron

Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

1 comment:

  1. You can avail wedding packages and honeymoon packages which are exclusively for the new couple. To find out more about wedding limo toronto / Limo Toronto call us or email us and we are here to help you.

    ReplyDelete