Saturday 13 August 2022

Eastside Connection - Birthday Medley

Another re-up; this one marks a special day for me, as it's exactly ten years since I left a job I truly hated. I'm sure we've all had that feeling of walking out of places for the last time - or were we floating?

Anyway, we can certainly celebrate the birthdays of many well-known people. What about Alfred Hitchcock? He was an Essex boy don't you know. Or Rod Hull perhaps? Janet Yellen's birthday is today as well. I'm sure she could enjoy a lot of cake; never mind the resulting inflation.

But this one's dedicated to William Caxton who was born in 1422, maybe. He invented printing and is 600ish today! Nice one Bill. I hope you like disco.


As you can see, my copy is of a particularly garish nature. I'm not sure if some puke got invloved when the record was pressed, but it seems likely.

 

Eastside Connection - Birthday Medley 256kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment