Wednesday 13 July 2022

Christian Bruhn - Captain Future

After another extended absence, more fine items are to be added to this blog in a manner of fits and starts, fitting and starting with Christian Bruhn's excellent Captain Future soundtrack.

Due to the worldwide flu rebranding which the last couple of years has brought us, the author of this blog died - but was reborn after benefitting from a special experimental suppository produced by Pfizer and installed by CEO Albert Bourla himself.

The results were so spectacular that Albert's mind was briefly distracted from his stinky fingers.

Please do remember to take precautions however and squirt sanitiser into both ears before listening.

This is one of those soundtracks which I love but I've never watched the thing and don't intend to. After watching Stridulum (or The Visitor) which is a film accompanied by another soundtrack I love, I've learned not to push my luck.

This upload is of the soundtrack made (I presume) for a German audience, but as a special extra, I've added a single of the theme from the Italian redub. The B side is amazing!

 


Christian Bruhn - Captain Future

 


Micronauti - Capitan Futuro

Credit to original ripper 260kbpsVBR


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon - maybe the summer heat is affecting me. I feel the need to upload my records before they go all floppy

    ReplyDelete