Friday 22 July 2022

The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (The Proper One)

Gesundheit! Here's one of those soundtracks which really got under my skin when this film was on telly back in the 90s. So much so, I recorded both the start and ending themes onto a cassette from my video recording if memory serves. 

Then fast forward about ten years, when whilst flicking through some CDs in MVC (remember that?) I found this gem. I don't know if the shop had subsidence problems, but I found it got very shakey at about that time and I found myself hanging on to a cardboard cutout of Shania Twain for support.

 


There's plenty here for anyone planning a heist; as for shooting one person a minute however, the gunshot noise and attendant screaming is going to interfere with your particular enjoyment of this soundtrack. 


The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (The Proper One) 260kbps VBR


No comments:

Post a Comment