Friday 14 August 2009

JImmy Locke plays Music Music Music



Ooh lovely! This is the first upload in a super series of albums for community centres and church halls all over. Be sure to buy your cakes late in the day because the baker sells 'em cheap, see? And none of that roggin roll or whatever it is - I had bloody beatniks move in next door once, etc.




You can tell that this is a particualrly arresting cover, but it appears that this album contains 'Expilicit Lyrics'. Fear not, I put that sticker there as a joke a while back and forgot about it. I assure you, any violent or malevolent intent herein is of a much more subtle and damaging nature. Statistically, most listeners to this sort of music are dead within ten years.

Despite the erronious sticker, parents should be very concerned if their children are listening to this stuff, mine certainly are.

2019 update - checking Discogs, I see someone has used my picture when adding details for the LP version, including the 'Explicit Lyrics' sticker!

Music!

132Mb
Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

And you may wish to sample Jimmy's collaborative work with Jamaican born dub poet Linton Kwesi Johnson. Not many people know about this partnership, I imagine they don't either.

LKJ/Jimmy Locke - England is a Bitch - Wurlitzer style!

1 comment:

  1. Please advise where can I purchase Jimmy's CDs, or can someone give me his address. Thank you
    Ron (tjahjono@iinet.net.au)

    ReplyDelete